Thursday, June 19, 2008

lil oakley

Here are some pictures (finally!) of my sister's ADORABLE little girl. Her official name is 
Oakley Shannon True. The name fits her perfectly. I was in Philly the day she was born (I missed her birth by an hour and a half!) until Sunday night. I took a flight home Sunday night and got home with barely enough time for Ben to go to work! My flights were all delayed and it was a nasty experience. But that is beside the point. I miss Oakley already!!! I love her so much!!! I had so much fun with my sister and her new baby girl. I am soo glad I was able to be there. It is amazing to me my sister has a child now. My sister is a momma! I can already tell she is an amazing momma at that. I want to fly out and see them again! Here are a few of my favorite pics from the visit. I also got to see my mom, dad, and brother. They came out for the weekend. The pictures are in reverse order (sorry!)

Oakley's first bath! She did surprisingly well.
Oakley looks so amazing when her eyes are open. Every time I see her when she is awake she catches my breath. She is stunning!
My dad is holding her in the picture and my little bro Matthew is laying next to her
Finally we are going home from the hospital!!! Can I just say how amazing my sister looks???
Oakley in her going home outfit- sleeping!
My niece!! Look how tiny she looks in my lap
Oakley all wrapped up- she was born with soooo much hair Momma and baby girl a few hours after birth- they look so happy!!!


3 comments:

JKThomas said...

You are quite a cute aunt! We will definitely have to link up in Ohio over Christmas!

Debbie said...

OK she looks so good after having a baby! That is not fair!!!

Eli Bowman said...

Congrats, you two! Ben...my man!