Sunday, September 14, 2008

THE letter came

I got my letter!!!!!! I have been accepted into nursing school!!!
I was accepted into the Cerritos College Nursing program and I start 
January 2009- next year. Ahhh! I am so excited! I never thought this 
day would ever come. Hopefully I will make it through :-) Cerritos 
College is a great school and it is only 15 min away.Orientation 
begins in November,not too far away. I am framing my letter!!! 
YAY!

16 comments:

Drees009 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drees009 said...

Uber congratulations on beginning your new voyage in nursing school!
-Sh & Bri

Jamie & Ryan said...

Congrats!!! I have actually been looking into Nursing school too. Creighton Univeristy has an accelerated nursing program for people who already have a bachelor's degree so I could get my nursing degree in 12 months. I'm still trying to decide which direction I want to go school-wise... wish me luck that I'll make a decision soon. I've been procrastinating it way to long...

Debbie said...

Congrats!!! You will be an awesome nurse! If you ever need any advice, call me! And don't ever give up even during those hard times. And there will be some! It's not easy, but it is soooo worth it. I LOVE being a nurse!!!!

Mark said...

That's awesome!! You'll do so good. When I'm a doctor (if I ever make it) I'll totally hire you! Good luck.

dan and linds said...

YAY!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

Congrats Erin! That's so exciting!

JKThomas said...

congratulations! You are going to be such a cute nurse! Think of all the new clothes that you will get to buy!

Pam alias Mom said...

Congratulations Erin!!!

Michelle! said...

YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Scott said...

Congratulations! Bro Frost

Kirt, Katie, Soren and Tucker said...

ERIN!!! I am SO proud of you! You're doing it! You're making your dreams come true! We need to keep in touch better - I miss you tons! Remember when you came flying around the corner and something happened and next thing you were on the floor dying? Ha ha ha! Ah... good ol' days...

Steve and Rebecca said...

Way to go!! That is so exciting!! You will make an excellent nurse.

Debbie said...

Absolutely!!! Let's do it soon!!! (dinner)

Jamie & Ryan said...

Well, I've decided. I'm going to apply to Creighton's accelerated nursing program! Yay! It feels so good to finally make a decision. I have about 5 prereq classes to take care of, but I'm eligible to apply at the end of Feb. I'm super nervous... I hope I get accepted and don't flunk out... Wish me luck! And good luck to you! You're gonna be in school before you know it!!

Sue Kilstrom said...

Your mom told me about your acceptance in nursing school! Yeah for you! You will do fine...I think of you often...especially every new quarter when I get new students in the hospital. Let me know if I can help...got lots of nursing care plans and case studies! Sue