Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ben's Doing a Happy Dance. Why?

Because we found out our baby is a 
BOY!!!!
I don't have time to put up the pics right
now, but I will as soon as I get a chance. 
We found out last week (yes, I am slow)
that our little baby is a boy :-) We are so
excited! At the ultrasound he was healthy 
and kicking. He weighed in at 11oz ( almost
a pound!) with good measurements. We got 
tons of photos and some good video footage 
on DVD. Over the past two weeks I have been
feeling him kick more and more. He gets really
active at night and likes to throw some punches 
whenever I am laying down. We do have a severe
shortage of boy names that we both like. I am
nervous this guy won't have a name when he is
born!
I am feeling better and better the more I eat :-)
I can do a lot more now that I am not so sick,
which is nice. I am getting more tired at night
but during the day I have lots of energy.
I am just barely 21 weeks along and  
cannot believe this pregnancy is half way over.
Pictures (and video if I can figure it out) to come!

5 comments:

Ali and Brian Babcock said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Steve and Rebecca said...

Holy Cow!! I am just catching up on blogs and am THRILLED for you guys! You will be GREAT parents!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations!! I haven't checked in for a few months, and I am so excited with all your great news. Boys are so much fun!

Debbie said...

congrats girl...you will be like me, went through nursing school pregnant. don't let it stop you...you can do it. i graduated 8 months pregnant and an 11 month old. YOU GO GIRL!!!

Amy Jane said...

Congrats!! You make me miss being prego and feeling lilli kick around :) Hope your holidays were great!