Since baby is not here yet Ben and I have been trying to stay busy
so the time goes by faster. Our days consist mainly of walking,
beach drives (the weather has been beautiful!), walking, cleaning,
shopping, helping people move, walking some more, dr's appts,
oh and did I mention walking? I am determined to walk this baby
out of me if he won't come on his own.
We also scored sweet tickets to the Opening Night game for the
Angels. It was a beautiful night and the Angels won! Yay!
thought is quite silly, I was slightly hoping I would be having a baby
right now. But no, I am still pregnant. I am 80% effaced and the baby
has dropped and "engaged" as my dr. said. She keeps on saying "Any
day now!!" And I am like "Ok! I am so ready!! How 'bout today??"
I can really feel that baby has grown a lot by the way he is kicking.
His kicks and hiccups are so much stronger. The other day we were
watching him go crazy in my belly and Ben saw the entire outline of
his foot stick out of my stomach! It looked and felt freaky. He also
likes to stick his bum out the side of my tummy too. I think he is
getting antsy inside and running out of room. My belly has expanded
to new proportions. All I want to wear are skirts and pjs. I have had
a few Braxton Hicks contractions here and there, but nothing intense.
set up and organized. I feel so much better! It's even decorated.
Our study now looks like a baby's room. I went to Michael's and got
these blank canvases for mega cheap and then painted the word baby
on them. It's what I spent Conference weekend doing. I think they
turned out pretty well and they add a lot to the room.
I have been on a cleaning/organizing frenzy these past few weeks
getting ready for baby and family. It has definitely helped the time
pass quickly.
Hopefully baby will cooperate and come as well. So ready to
be done :-) Cross your fingers!!
8 comments:
So SOON! I can't believe it! You are going to be such an amazing and adorable mom! Now for your baby sign- are the letters stenciled or was that by hand? Either way it is so cute but I would like to make my own.
Hey cute prego! I love the canvas idea, might have to steal it ;) Good luck, can't wait to see pictures of that little person!!
you are sooo cute!!! maybe today's the day :)
Those canvases that you did are awesome! I wanna see a shot of the baby's whole room. I bet you made it look super adorable. That little guy will be here soon! Hang in there!! :)
Oh! did I tell you that I got accepted to nursing school? Well, I did!!! I am starting Creighton's accelerated nursing program in January! :)
Wow I love the letters! So cute! I hope baby comes soon!
I feel your pain! The doc gave me that 75% effaced garbage a week and a half ago, but I have given up hope! I don't think he is ever coming out. I'm about ready to walk over to the neighbor's house to ask them if I can jump on their trampoline for a few hours! Keep us posted if anything changes!
Hang in there!! I was dialated to a 4 for a month with no contractions (besides bh) with Ryan. I was fianlly induced a week after my due date. It's SOOO nice to be able to sleep on your stomach again =)
Post a Comment