That is yet to be determined. Let's just say I pulled an
all-nighter after the first day. This is not looking good......
But on the up side I love it!!! I love what we are doing and
learning. We start clinicals in a few weeks and I am so excited!
I have my first 2 hour test Monday and I hope I pass it. My
entire life is pretty much studying. Luckily Jack has an AMAZING
daddy and a sweet uncle that play with him all the time. Thank
goodness Jack sleeps through the night otherwise this WOULD be
impossible.
9 comments:
That is great that you are going back! Good luck on the test!
You are wonder woman. I have no idea how I would do it-go to school and have a new cute baby!! Good luck with everything!
You can do this and before you know it you will be putting RN behind your name
I love Jack. He is such an easy baby and Nickolas had such a great time playing with him!
I cannot believe he already sleeps through the night! You are one lucky girl and will make an amazing nurse.
You're amazing! I hope this goes well I'm so excited that your dreams are within reach!
Yay! You are gonna do just great! :)
Good luck! I know you can do it:) You are lucky to have such a wonderful baby and family
I have so much respect for you! For me, PT school was intense, having a new baby at home was intense...To do them both at the same time would have been near impossible. Good luck and hang in there!
Post a Comment