Monday, February 8, 2010

Time keeps running by...







My baby is 9 months old today! I love that he is this old, but sad at the
same time. I want my lil babe to stay lil forever! But who doesn't wish
that for their kids :) ? I am so proud I am actually posting on his month
birthday. Don't have much time- lots of homework to do- but
Jack is just changing so fast I have to get it written down. He just
had his 9 month check up and he is doing pretty good. He has
only gained a pound since our last check -up, he's 17lbs
which is 15-20% but he grew another inch and is now 30 inches,
90%. So I guess it all evens out, He got a few shots but toughed
them out pretty good. I am starting to think he has a pretty high
pain tolerance. Here are a few of Jack's favs at 9 months:

] A tooth!!! A tooth has surfaced on the bottom right. Although
it isn't one of his favs, its one of mine!
] Crawling. He is out of control now! He does a hilarious
army crawl that may not look very fast but is very deceiving.
He loves to find ways to crawl out of the little play areas I build
for him with pillows. Then he gets soo excited when he finds
a way out
] Books. He loves staring at them for minutes on end and
turning each page over and over. I love it because I can
see his brain digesting it all.
] Being chased around the house while being held by
mommy/daddy. He shrieks with laughter forever and ever
when we do this.
] Still loves tags
] All the toys he got from his grandparents for Christmas!
He loves all the sounds they make and picks up on them quickly.
] When daddy/mommy come home! The smile he gives just
kills me cause it is so dang cute. He gets so excited and can't
wait to give you a big hug. Best part of the day hands down.
] Paper and all paper products. Pretty much anything that can
be crinkled up.
] Solid foods- my picky eater is no more! He eats everything
right now so I am assuming he likes everything? I hope so!
] Like most babies he loves cell phones and TV remotes. Not
sure why- maybe all the buttons?
] Playing with his bumper in bed and finding the CRAZIEST
positions to sleep in. I'll have to take a picture of a few if I can....
] Fingers for some reason. His fingers, my fingers, any fingers
that are near him.

He is getting to be such a fun little boy. I love the age that he is
at. It is so amazing to see him learn and discover new things. He
is such a content baby with a very curious mind. Once he
gets totally mobile I think we will be in trouble. So grateful for
him- we love baby jack :-)
Happy nine months!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I miss my sweet jack jack!! Oh, and you! :) Give him a big hug and a kiss for me!!

Lindsay said...

Love that smile!
How did this happen?? He is going to be one before I know it! We miss you, baby Jack, can't wait to see you again! You are the cutest!

Tracy Aldous said...

Such cute smily photos of little Jack! What a sweetie :)