Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where to begin?

The past few months have been crazy at our house. There is so much to blog about. From spring break to weddings to birthdays and school ending. I can't do it all in one post. It would be too long! So for your sake and my own I'll break it up into a few posts over the next few days. I am done with school for the summer so I have some time to catch up on everything. Jack is changing so much and is getting to be so much fun! I'll put more details on his birthday post, but it is crazy to look back over the last year and see how far he has come. The first post and all of the following pictures are a little bit of what we spent my spring break doing. Sadly I had a test the following Monday so we didn't get to do as much as we wanted, but we had so much fun!

One of the beautiful days during my spring break we went down to the park and did lots of fun things. One of Jack's favs was reading his books. I love how serious he looks in this picture. And you can see his chubby cheeks so well- hence the nickname "chubbs". Love it!


Discovered grass! And how much fun it is to play and eat it. Yes!


Played some football with his favorite OSU ball which Jack obviously loved.



Looking at something with Daddy.


Bath time! No worries, this activity isn't just a spring break special.


Discovered how much fun the inside of a cardboard box is.


Shopping! Jack likes it because he can stare at so many people.


Poor chubbs got another ear infection over break so we had to pay a visit to his ENT doctor.


The last weekend of my spring break we jetted down to the San Diego Zoo for a few hours. We loved it and Jack was in animal heaven! He loves animals and being outdoors so the combo was perfect.


My sweet boy! We had so much fun. We were there for a few hours but Jack never tired or even got grumpy. He loved it so much he could have stayed forever!


He really loved the giraffe exhibit. I think because they were so tall and they moved! He just stared and pointed forever.


He didn't like the hat I made him wear though!


Pointing at the giraffe with Daddy.


Jacked loved seeing all the animals. He would point at them and exclaim something. It was so funny to watch. Especially once the animal moved, Jack was in awe.


Easter! Jack's first Easter was a smash hit when his beloved "Scout" came in his basket.

3 comments:

Heather said...

He is getting so big! And his hair as gotten so light! Miss you guys!!

dan and linds said...

I think this is my favorite post EVER! SO many amazing photos of my favorite little boy. He is so adorable, but I can't believe he is getting so big without me! Not fair :( Doesn't he know he's supposed to stay the same size until he sees Aunt Lindsay again??

Kimberly said...

WOW! Jack is so cute! I can't believe that he is 1 already-time flies! I am glad that school is over for awhile and that you get a chance to relax and hang out with your family. We look forward to hearing about all the fun things you've been up to.