Wow, has it really been almost 6 months since I blogged last?? My oh my. Since there is no way for me to catch up six months in one post, I'll have to break it up when I have time! Much has happened since my last post. For now, I'll just update the past few weeks.
For Christmas we went back home to Ohio and had an amazing time. We came back and I still had a week left of break (got a total of 3 weeks off- thank heavens). That week I looked like a mad woman as I tried to reorganize, de-junk and clean my house (it got pretty bad during last semester). After an amazing break I had to lug my butt back to school. I don't know if it is senioritis or a taste of a school-free life during break, but I cannot get myself motivated this semester! Good thing it is my last one. We got back into the routine slowly and are pretty much back on schedule. Work, school, home dinner, clean, study, play, sleep. Pretty much our lives right now!
Mr. J is growing like a weed. He is talking a lot, running, jumping, falling down, laughing, playing, eating and all the other fabulous things toddlers love to do. His current obsession is basketball "bastettball". For christmas we got him a standing basketball hoop for his room and he loooves it. Basketball when he wakes up, basketball when he comes home and basketball before he goes to bed. There is never a time when J does not want to play baksetball. "Mama! Bastettball!"- means "Momma! Play basketball with me!"He also loves to pull his hoop out into the living room and turn basketball on the TV and play it with his hoop at the same time. So funny. I do have to say, he can make a basket from pretty far away and hits it most of the time. Skills I tell you. But he isn't totally partial to just basketball. He loves all sport balls equally.
I must confess. I have an addiction. FOOD BLOGGING! What an amazing idea this is. I love to food blog! Well, I never post anything that I make, but I am in love with following cooking blogs and making all the amazing food that is out there. My blogroll on the side has exploded with food blogs, in case you didn't notice. I don't know what it is, but I love finding so many amazing recipes all the time. SO many different ways to cook, right at my fingertips. Healthy, yummy, quick, all day meals, crowd pleasers, by ingredient, what I am in the mood for, or just plain amazing. If I were not in school right now, I would become a chef. All these food blogs have gotten me into cooking in a major way. I love it. So relaxing, rewarding (usually) and just makes you feel good! So in my free time when I am not studying or raising my child, I am usually printing off amazing recipes and figuring out when I cam make it! Next thing to make on my list? Homemade Whole Wheat Graham Crackers. How yummy do those sound? All the blogs on my blogroll I have gotten multiple delicious recipes from. So a BIG shoutout to all the food bloggers out there. I don't know if I will ever be brave enough to post my own, but I love finding and seeing all of yours!!
2 comments:
my friend runs this one and it's got some pretty delicious ones!
http://www.justcookalready.com/
Let me know if you decide to start a food blog so I can come stalk, I mean support you.
Post a Comment