Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Catch up...for a year!

As I was looking through my pictures, I realized I had a whole year worth of updating to do! Trying to update this as painless as possible, I chose a few pictures every few months to make it go quicker. It will probably take me a few posts to do it, but I am determined! It starts with last summer......



in Alaska! We went up to help my sister move to Alaska and it was beautiful! This is the view outside her dining room every morning. 
(June 2010)





Jack and Oaks: two peas in a pod



So gorgeous. I miss it every day!




Then Uncle Matt came to visit. Jack loved the entertainment!
(July 2010)


We went back home to send Uncle David on his mission to Guatemala. We miss him so so much!
(July/ August 2010)


Went to the San Diego Zoo water park which, if you can't tell by that face, Jack loved.
( August 2010)



Ate some yummy fried OC Fair food. Fried Klondik bar, I think.
( August 2010)


Got a hair cut! 
Before


After! 
(August 2010)

Then school started for me so September, October and November were pretty uneventful besides Halloween and Thanksgiving.


Jack dressed up as a dog...his favorite animal!
(October 2010)


Then we get to Christmas! We went home to Ohio and had so much fun! Jack got loved and spoiled so much! He was so sad when we left. Christmas morning at the Shannon's.
(December 2010)


Christmas Day and dinner at the Tracy's. Playing cars with Uncle Nick!
We loved being home and seeing all our family. Jack soaked up all the attention :)
( December 2010)

1 comment:

Pam alias Mom said...

Thanks for the update and the pictures. Jack is a very cute boy. Would love to hear the details of your job.